You may have been trying to get your website some online presence to stay relevant in search engines. Or maybe you’re are even an SEO Cambodia business trying to get it right with optimisation strategies to rank your pages on the first page of Google. Then you need to look no further because the coolest guy in search engine optimisation recently opened a branch in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This office not only serves the great people of Cambodia and Asia but is an added asset to Ardor Media Factory, which already serves clients from around the world with practical SEO services.
Ardor SEO Cambodia customers can be guaranteed a first page rank on Google and all major search engines, as well as authority social media presence to maintain relevance in this dynamic world of internet marketing. Whether you are selling a product on your newly developed e-Commerce platform or you are simply trying to market your skills on your blog; these ranking experts will get you the recognition you so much yearn for, irrespective of your geographical location.
The team that makes up the SEO Cambodia office is made up of the following dedicated experts together with Kris Reid, the CEO of Ardor SEO:
- Serge Gauthier
Belgian national Serge Gauthier is Projects & Operations Manager at Ardor’s Cambodia office, and he is responsible for the management of the team as well as ensuring that all clients’ work is delivered on schedule. He is also tasked with the duty of ensuring that his team is always in high working spirits and be present whenever they need his assistance to perform optimally.
- Kali Mason
In love with sarcasm, memes and Mexican food, the beautiful British Kali Mason is a key player in impressing all SEO Cambodia clients because she is the lead internet marketer of the team. Kali writes eye-catching content that is deeply researched to suit every client’s needs. She also crafts great Meta Descriptions and social media posts that go hand in hand with the content being marketed to target specific audiences.
- Anil Ramsey
Another great brain working with Kris Reid from Ardor SEO Cambodia is Anil Ramsey, who hails from Toronto. Anil carries over ten years’ experience in SEO and has worked with various organizations to boost their online presence across Asia before he joined Ardor Media Factory.
- Micah Jones
Working under the experienced Anil’s mentorship, young Micah Jones is the Junior SEO specialist at the SEO Cambodia team. He writes and post content, re-indexes sites and works on the overall outlook of the websites to give them a more appealing and easy to scroll look.
Now Ardor’s customers can rest assured that Kris Reid is always dedicated to expanding his team of professionals to serve a wider base and get more businesses ranking on the first page of all major search engines. With over 80% of internet users browsing the web via search engines, any business that wants to stay relevant in the next year will find the relevance of working with Kris and his dedicated team.
Google continuously updates their algorithm to identify which pages rank upon search. Determining which factors weigh more in your business will help you optimise these pages for better traffic. White label SEO solutions are techniques that are acceptable to the standards of Google which deliver positive, earning results.
Paying attention to your traffic allows you to monitor which campaigns you have are working. After all, you want the number of visitors to your site to convert to sales for your business. Regardless if you optimise by yourself or you find a company to outsource your SEO, you still need to be able to identify different techniques that are more effective for your niche.
It’s not enough to put in keyword groups and synonyms on the content of your website. The keywords you need are those that are valuable. While Google do not really provide the exact data regarding keyword volume, there are several tools and software that can do the job. Not only can you analyse the set of keywords and identify the parent topics, but you also get related phrases that you can use for your content.
Links have been widely used by many white label SEO company years back. To this day, it is still one of the most trusted rank boosting techniques. The key for an effective link building, however, is to use the right kind of links. This means you need links from authority pages that points to your site. Unnatural external linking can result to getting penalised by Google which harms your page rank.
If you prefer to rely on a third party help when gathering links, you need to have an agency that build links from trusted and reputable sources. One standout agency is Ardor SEO. The Ardor while label SEO program chooses authority links which are beneficial to your site.
Last on this white label SEO technique list is SEO Audit. This process is not just done to see the relevance and efficiency of your digital marketing campaigns. This also identifies the the weak points of your website that you need to work on strongly. There are several tools that you can use for this but it is more ideal to have a white label SEO company to do this task. An in-depth analysis by experts is always more favourable for your business.
Aside from that, you need to get a clear interpretation of the audit as well. You need to know possible solutions and alternatives to your current SEO campaigns. This can be a change in your UI or a total revamp of your landing page. A thorough SEO audit will give you this all these necessary data.
Website traffic is one of the many factors to consider when organising a marketing plan. Higher traffic results means higher chances of getting a conversion of sales. Improve your page rank while attracting more visitors to your site with these techniques mentioned above. Apply these methods and see the changes in your data sooner. Double your traffic to double your investment.
Unless you’re a designer yourself, you should hire a professional provider of a logo design Melbourne has. There is even more to logo designing than what meets the eye. Your logo is the visual representation of your brand and business.
There are particular moments where owners prefer to do tasks by themselves to reduce expenses. However, if you are a start-up owner, you should not go DIY with your company logo’s design. Think that providers of a logo design Melbourne has today are too expensive? Think again.
Below are 8 reasons that’ll persuade you why they are worth the financial investment:
1. The high quality is assured. This is the primary reason for hiring a professional in logo design Melbourne has today. Building a distinctive identification is critical to the growth of your business. For this reason, working with certified experts will bring you closer to launching your business efficiently.
2. You can obtain useful strategic understanding. Rather than asking your close friends for comments on your logo design, you can instead rely on a branding agency Melbourne has these days. These professionals can offer a sincere but objective evaluation.
3. It will conserve you time. Collaborating with novices resembles a trial-and-error process. When you work with a professional, you can rely on their expertise. So, it’s more likely that there will be fewer mistakes. Working with a beginner has more risks. Check it out at Juno Creative
4. You can recognize your vision. In contrast to the common belief, hiring an advertising agency Melbourne has now will certainly make it easier to materialise your vision. In the end, you’re the one in control, since you understand what’s finest for your business.
5. The logo design procedure will be more arranged. You are leveraging the experience as well as proficiency of these professionals in the logo designing procedure. Thus, you can speed up the procedure without jeopardizing the quality.
6. It makes your business less stressful. If you entrust your logo design to professionals, it becomes one less thing to stress over. Plus, understanding that the work is done by experts, it’s guaranteed that it will be done on schedule and at your anticipated quality.
7. They take pride in their job. If you’re not delighted with the product, their online reputation gets on the line. Hence, these firms will put efforts to completely satisfy you.
8. You will certainly have an impactful design. Logo designers accustom themselves with the target consumers’ psyche. Then, they skilfully take that into account when designing. For this reason, you can assure that your logo is produced not just for aesthetic purposes but with your target audience in mind.
The logo is an extremely vital representation of your brand. Hence, you should be clever when investing in a logo design firm. Only hire an expert with proficiency and experience.
Now, are you looking for a rock star design agency Melbourne wide? You can get in touch with Juno Creative. Their specialists are equipped with years of experience.
Juno Creative’s designing procedure combines calculated and innovative approaches that match your business’s objectives. They specialise in branding, print, and digital design. Visit https://www.junocreative.net.au.